Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Monday, June 30, 2008

Some Realtors

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
I received a call today from a realtor that wanted to show my house... I told her that the security system was activated and that the earliest we could show it was 6pm. She said that her client lived out of town and had to go back home this afternoon, but she would ask them if they could stay and let me know. I flew out of work to rush home to clean clean clean, on the way home I called the realtor and left a message asking if her client was able to stay to see my home and to please let me know. It is now 6:30 and no show & no call!!!!!!!!!!!! I cleaned like the road runner and they couldn't even give me a heads up that they weren't coming!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, and while I was cleaning the sink I saw this brown flash go by the front door and thought 'shit, they (our babies) are out again' - I walked out front whistling and it was Rocky aka Boyfriend, our neighbor's dog who lives behind us... I took him home. About 10 minutes later, here comes Rocky again... I tried to get him to come in the house - not happening! I tried to get him in the garage - not happening either, so I took him home again and checked his yard; I couldn't find anywhere that he could have been getting out and his owners weren't home. I left him, but keep checking to make he is still over there. What a day!!

No comments: