Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The House

*I have gotten several questions about the house... thought this would be the best way to update everyone. Elgin is a small town outside of Columbia in Kershaw County - for those of you who know about Columbia taxes - we don't have to pay those anymore!! I went to pay Brandon's truck taxes that we had already gotten the bill from Richland County on and they were half the price we would have paid if we still lived in Richland County. THAT was nice!!
*Living here is very much like living at a resort, it is so perfect! We love it!! I am 15 minutes from work, Brandon is 10 minutes from work and it feels like we are in another world when we are here!!! It feels so secluded, but we are just minutes from shopping & the interstate!
*Yes, the dogs are loving the yard!! They are so much sweeter and calmer now that they have a way to get all of their energy out!!
*I have seen two of our neighbors on my drive home, but once we are here, we can't see anyone - it is perfect!! We haven't talked with any of them yet... still trying to get all of our stuff together so there hasn't been much time for chit chat! We did have 2 of our neighbors (I have no idea where they live exactly) come over on horses the other day - the dogs were not happy about that at all!!!
*Come over any time and play in the pool - we would love to have company!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracie! I am so happy for you. This is like a dream come true. I can't wait to see it next week when I come visit. :) Love you! Miss you!

-HB(R) hehe...