The house is starting to come along - we actually hung some pictures finally... there is still more to do, but we are still progressing.
The pups are getting so big, we have got to decide when we are going to get them fixed... we don't want any 'challenged' pups!
My brother is home and doing better, I don't think I ever wrote about it, but he was in the hospital for 2 weeks with a Mercer Staph infection in his leg. My parents were there taking care of him & trying to help out.
I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I think it's in the air! Glad Jason is feeling better and hope things slow down for you soon!
We do want to plan a trip to see you... Our schedule is crazy! Maybe in early November... The way this is going it will be 2009! Love Ya!
Post a Comment