Living among nature revives your perspective on the way you see the world! I guess to some degree you have to have it in you somewhere to really be in touch with and appreciate the things around you! You all know of my love of dead trees... well, I like the live ones too... I really enjoy the stars and the moon and the sunsets and the colorful leaves (even if all it really means is that they are suffocating). I have reconnected with my love of nature, and I love it! Since we moved here, I have had this overwhelming desire to find my creative niche! I want to create something, I am still working on what exactly my niche will be... but I have several ideas I plan to experience! I went home this past weekend to surprise Dad for his birthday, it was a short visit, but on my way out of Beaufort I got caught by the bridge, you gotta love it. I sat there with the windows down smelling the ocean and enjoying the serenity of the view, it was perfect! As I crossed the bridge, every car I past had drivers on their phone... I thought to myself - these people are so lucky and they don't even know it! What a beautiful sight, and they don't even know that they should enjoy it... I felt so sorry for them!
I have added a few more pix - our new toys and Mom & Dad's pups - check them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment