Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I know...

Ok, I know I have really been slack with this blog thing! I have been working on my jewelry... getting ready for 2 fairs that I am working - one on 4/25 & one on 5/2. I have added some pix of my creations =) Check out my pix link. I am really looking foward to them, think they will be really fun... hope people like my stuff and I make some money too! We have been doing a lot of work around the house, trying to get it just the way we want it. I have set up my jewelry area upstairs, it is so nice to not have to get it all out & then put it up every time I want to work on it. Work is slowing down - Stock is going out of business and just giving their inventory away... hurting everyone else's business in the process! Brandon's job is going good, they moved him to another one of their locations and he seems to like it so far. Pups and horses are good - I added some new pix of them too. Mom & Dad are coming to visit this weekend, can't wait!

No comments: