Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Anniversary


Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary! Time has really flown... we have been together for 7 years!! What an amazing time we have had!!!!!!!!!! I can still remember the first time we met, meeting at gas stations just to say 'hey' as Brandon was coming through town, all those late night phone calls, Brandon surprising me at my apartment, the first time I went to Brandon's family's home, the first time Brandon came to my family's home, the first time I realized I was in love with him, every time we have danced, the day he moved to Columbia, the day we snuck off and got married after attending Peyton's 2 year old birthday party, the day we got Zoe, the day we thought she was ill, the day we got Zander, the day Zoe had the babies, the day she lost the babies - we have shared so many things and have grown closer because of every one of them!! It is crazy how things work out!

2 comments:

amyploss said...

Sorry I'm late but Happy Anniversary!!!

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary! Who would of thought! 3 years!! WEW! You never know!! Love Y'all! :)