Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Monday, July 7, 2008

Another day...

Showed the house again today... the people who came today didn't have a realtor and my realtor was on the other side of town so I showed the house. "They" say that the homeowner shouldn't be at the house when it is shown because people are weird and may not want to buy it because of who or what you are, but it sure was a lot easier to show it than leave with all the babies! I just kept them in the backyard. It was so nice to not have clean and load everyone up and get out of here in an hour!

1 comment:

amyploss said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how frustrating it can be to keep everything clean and be out of the way for showings! Of course you have a few more babies than me! Have you had anymore showings this week?