Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Monday, August 25, 2008

Miss me??


I am finally back on-line!! It took forever to get the technical stuff set up... I guess it is par for the course! Everything during this process has taken longer than it should!! We finally closed today after so many delays with the comps on the appraisals - I guess that is the aggravation you get when you buy a house in the country!! Today couldn't have gone any smoother and made it all worth it!! We are still moving things into the house from the garage. The first mobile attic has already been emptied and removed from our driveway - the second mobile attic has one item left in it and will be emptied tonight and hopefully gone tomorrow! There are still boxes everywhere, so no pictures of the inside, but check out OUR PIX link on the right side of this page to see the outside! It is 9+ acres, the house is 2700 sq ft, 3 car garage, and a 40X50 metal shop, a pool, 2 Japanese Koi ponds in the front yard and 2 fish ponds on the property! I am not sure, but think we have found heaven on earth!

2 comments:

Paige said...

When is the House warming Party??? :) Can't wait to see it in person!!! :)

amyploss said...

Holy cow!! I'm with Paige. I can't wait to come and see it in person! Dats a BIG house and a whole lot a yard!! Congrats! I'm really glad you got outa the getto!