So excited about the fair! Cant wait to get all of my jewelry set up and BOUGHT! I have worked really hard and have even painted & made some of my displays... it is so fun to make things =) I was able to get a sneak peek at my competition... the girl who coordinates all of the vendors let me look at all of their info, which included pictures. No one really has the type of stuff I do - most of it is way more expensive with precious stones and a few make some really strange jewelry =)
Mom is coming up Friday to help me, I am expecting us to have a really great time!! There is a lot to do, I am getting tables from work tomorrow ('cause I am off Friday) and Brandon is helping me set them up Friday night - there are policemen on site all night so that vendors can do that. I have my checklist of supplies and am checking it off. We will load up everything Friday so we can get over there early Saturday!
So excited!
Mom is coming up Friday to help me, I am expecting us to have a really great time!! There is a lot to do, I am getting tables from work tomorrow ('cause I am off Friday) and Brandon is helping me set them up Friday night - there are policemen on site all night so that vendors can do that. I have my checklist of supplies and am checking it off. We will load up everything Friday so we can get over there early Saturday!
So excited!
1 comment:
Whoah!!! That must have taken you a long time!!! Love all of it!!
Post a Comment