Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Moving...

Will it ever be over?!?!? Been spending every evening and weekends packing and loading! We got another Mobile Attic and it is almost full (this is our 2nd) - we should be done filling it tomorrow. They are coming to pick it up on Monday... we are scheduled to close on both houses on Thursday, God willing. There is still soo much to do here at the house... it seems like it will never end! There is still so much stuff here and so little time to get it all out... not to mention getting everything cleaned and doing some touch up painting. Like any closing, there is drama with the closing on the new house... I knew it wouldn't be a smooth ride (closings never are... I have heard a lot of closing horror stories) but this has been one extreme event after another... still working through all the kinks and still shooting for Thursday!! I have faith that this is the home for us and feel strongly that everything will work out... at this point FAITH is all we have and I am holding on tight!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

YEA! Good Luck with the move, keep me posted on the new address and location. We want to bring Gracie to the zoo in September sometime, we'll have to come see the new crib. You'll get through it!!! :)

amyploss said...

I can't wait to get more details on the new house! I will have to come for a visit too! Once you close and get settled, please send pictures!! Lov ya!