Babies

Babies

Momma

Momma

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slowly but surely...

There are still boxes... it is a slow process but it is coming along! We have been so busy replacing light fixtures, fans, curtains, and still unpacking boxes. Mom came up this past weekend, she said we have done a lot since the last time she was here... she said it is really starting to become our own! I guess when you are here everyday and see all the things that still need to be done you don't realize all that has already been done! We are still loving it!!! I promise I will send pictures soon...

2 comments:

Jen Elsken said...

Okay... FIRST and FOREMOST... HOLY SHIT!!! I love your new house!!! I have to admit this is my first time visiting your blog spot... things have been non-stop and I'm just a slacker in general when it comes to the computer... as you know!
So... wow! I can just imagine you two lounging on that deck smoking your cigs! I love the pool too... I'm sure you are both looking dark as ever. And no doubt the animals are loving the new set up! Really and truly, very happy that you two have found your mecca :)!
As for me... I refuse to tell you anything about the engagement via email or blogging... so your happy ass is going to have to call me back sometime! I'm working the next two days and then we go to San Diego for the weekend. Perhaps we'll find each other somewhere in between???
My hello's to my ex-husband... glad to see that he picked a nice new wife who adores him and makes him happy!!! Byatch! I miss you... so call me sometime... okay?

amyploss said...

If it makes you feel any better, we still have boxes...2 years later. We just chose to ignore them and put them in the attic. If it was that important we would've unpacked it by now. Glad you are kind-a-sorta getting settled in!!